I will use this page to highlight some of the guides and other articles that I have written. Some of these were made specifically for this site, and I will also post other some of the other guides that I have written in the past, assuming they are still relevant.
Building a Certificate Authority in Windows Server 2019
This guide is a multi-part series on how to configure Active Directory Certificate Services in Windows Server 2019. I spent a lot of time on this since this is a very difficult subject and the configuration is quite involved. I originally wrote a basic version of this guide back in mid-2015 when I was using Windows Server 2012 R2 as the Server Operating System. I have updated it for use with Windows Server 2019 and I have also added a lot more details and configuration details.
- Part 1 – Offline Root CA Setup
- Part 2 – Subordinate CA Setup
- Part 3 – Deploy Root and Subordinate Certificate
- Part 4 – Certificate Revocation Policies
- Part 5 – Configure Private Key Archive and Recovery
- Part 6 – Certificate Template Modifications and Deployment
- Part 7 – Certificate Auto-Enrollment
- Part 8 – Final Steps
I started a few projects in late 2019 that heavily utilized LaTeX and it had been many years since I had used it. I ended up utilizing Visual Studio Code with several plugins in order to create a very versatile LaTeX environment. Here are links to all of the posts that I have written about using Visual Studio Code with LaTeX: